On April 27th, April 28th, and April 29th, 2022, the Global Big Data Conference hosted the vendor-neutral Global Metaverse Conference covering a wide range of industries.
These industries include telecommunications, information technology, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, banking, entertainment, retail, finance, education, commerce, energy, manufacturing, biotechnology, automobiles, insurance, media, agriculture, and more.
The AR/VR/MR/XR virtual conference was the largest of its kind. Practitioners were able to discuss Metaverse in depth using a number of different methods at this conference.
The proliferation of mobile devices, the proliferation of social media platforms, the rise of online shopping, and the Internet of Things have all produced a wealth of data that has given businesses a chance to further personalize their offerings through the application of Metaverse technology.
With so much information being produced, a company that makes good use of Metaverse will have a significant edge over the competition.
A strategy like this is essential for a company to introduce new items to the market and better service its current clientele.
Global Metaverse Conference 2022 Highlights
The annual Global Metaverse Conference was hosted digitally, and after hearing from attendees, it was expanded to three days.
Several of the industry’s foremost Metaverse thinkers were present at the event. Sessions at the annual Global Metaverse Conference are known for their high level of participant engagement.
Through panel discussions and open floor Q&As, this conference featured insights and possible solutions to Metaverse concerns from well-known professionals and thought leaders.
Throughout the event, speakers discussed the benefits of integrating Metaverse into an enterprise’s architecture, demonstrated use cases from a variety of industries, and offered advice on how to construct and manage Metaverse.
Executives (C-suite, VP, Director), Managers, Developers, Architects, Administrators, Policy Leaders, and Vendors Interested in Advancing, Extending, or Implementing Metaverse Had an Excellent Opportunity to Network at This Event.
Speakers at Global Metaverse Conference 2022
At the Global Metaverse conference, more than fifty of the world’s foremost authorities on the Metaverse shared their insights, opinions, and predictions for the field’s future.
Global Metaverse Conference 2023
Participation in MGC 2023 is open to everyone. They have no age restrictions, no gender restrictions, and no location restrictions—all you need to participate in the will to participate. Additionally, there are no registration or ticket fees associated with registering for the event.
Exhibitor Prospects and Opportunities
If you’re interested in becoming an exhibitor, please see the following information:
- Startups and small companies (less than $1M in revenue) may submit a request to be considered. Please note that they do not accept applications from large corporations or non-profits.
- Educational institutions must have at least one professor or teacher who will be attending and presenting at the conference on behalf of their institution. If you are a student looking for an internship opportunity with an international company and are interested in working with us as part of your curriculum, please consider submitting your resume through our website!
Speakers and Presenters
- James Olson, Founder and CEO at Minds Inc.
- Dr. Alice Schroeder, Author of Warren Buffett’s Ground Rules: Life Lessons from the World’s Greatest Investor
- Dr. David Newby, Director of The Metamind Institute & Co-Founder at PsiCapital
- Ben Goertzel (Leng), Chairman & CEO at SingularityNET, Artificial General Intelligence Expert, Neuroscientist
- J. Storrs Hall (Willow Garage), Chief Scientist at Neuralink Corp., AI Pioneer, Robotics Engineer
Best Metaverse Movies to watch in 2023
Registration and Deadlines
The registration and sponsorship deadlines are approaching quickly! If you haven’t already registered, or if you’d like to sponsor the conference, please do so soon.
If you’re interested in participating as a speaker or presenter at the conference, please submit your proposal by May 31st.
The following dates are also important:
July 1st – Exhibitor participation deadline
July 31st – Special events submission deadline
Sponsorship and SpecialEvents
As a sponsor, you can get your brand in front of thousands of people and help them shape the future of the metaverse. Sponsorships are available for all levels, from platinum to bronze to silver.
- Platinum sponsors will be recognized at the event with a logo on our website and streaming feed, as well as in physical signage throughout the conference venue itself. In addition, we will provide exclusive content about your product or service that attendees may use for their own purposes after the conference ends.
- Gold sponsors receive all benefits of being platinum level but also have access to an exclusive pre-event dinner with keynote speakers and other VIPs on November 1st at 6 p.m., which is open only to gold level sponsors and above. Price: $5K USD (includes dinner). Deadline: August 31st at 11:59 PM EST/EDT
As you may know, the keynotes are the most important part of any conference. They’re what really set it apart from other conferences and give attendees something to look forward to. They’re also where the main attraction is—the person or idea that will really draw people in.
The marketing team needs to pick keynote speakers that are well-known, interesting, and relevant to Metaverse-related topics. They needn’t necessarily be inside your field; they just have to be interesting enough so that people will want to come to see them speak at your event.
Global Metaverse Conference is the main conference for business, tech, and culture in virtual worlds.
The Global Metaverse Conference is the main conference for business, tech, and culture in virtual worlds. Expect to see talks on everything from the latest trends and technologies to how virtual environments can impact your marketing strategy.
There will also be networking events for attendees to connect with each other as well as workshops where you can learn more about specific topics like user experience design or creating your own social network.
It’s not just an event – it’s a place to learn about new opportunities for yourself or your company!
Hopefully, this post has given you a good idea of what the Global Metaverse Conference is all about. The event started as a small gathering of enthusiasts, but it has now grown into an annual conference that attracts thousands of visitors from all over the world.
We’ve also seen how it’s become more important than ever before as well! The next time you think back to your past experiences at conferences, remember that some things never change.
People will always have questions about virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR), whether they are experts or beginners regarding technology. But if there’s one thing we know for sure: The future won’t be boring!
Where is the Metaverse Summit?
The Global Metaverse Summit 2022 took place in San Mateo, USA. However, participants from all over the globe joined the conference and participated in it.
How much does a metaverse event cost?
The cost of virtual parties varies according to the number of guests, the number and kind of games included in the package, and the length of time the celebration is scheduled to endure. So, expect to spend at least 100 and no less than 10,000 dollars on your event.
What is Metaverse summit?
It is a Global conference to explore the potential of the metaverse and simulated realities. as a means of gaining an edge in the marketplace and facilitating the digital transition.
How do I host a Metaverse event?
Questions, polls, quizzes, etc., are ways the audience can be actively involved in virtual and hybrid events. Virtual reality glasses, for example, are only one example of a technology that will improve engagement in the metaverse of the future, which will be available to both audiences and presenters.